Before creating a database or even offering a solution, we first strive to understand
- What type of business are they in?
- What types of challenges do they regularly encounter?
- Who are their competitors?
- What are their goals?
- Do they already have systems in place that can be integrated with subsequent development?
Only after understanding the business will we recommend a solution that will resolve
their current data issues. EWDC has used this approach to enhance the data needs
of many clients within various industries including real estate, non-profits, customer
service, and sales organizations. See our additional services.
ďI canít recall the number of times Iíve seen a company bring in a consultant who
doesnít take the time to understand a clientís business, goals, and way of doing
business. Without knowing this, how can the end result be anything but disappointment?Ē
- Erik Wind, President of EWDC